- To Ensures effective utilization of warehouse areas and observes proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards.
- To effectively monitor flow of goods and implements First-In First-Out (FIFO) method in the use of raw materials and in dispatching of finished goods.
- To coordinate with the purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of raw materials and supplies.
- To coordinate with the manufacturing with regards to transfer and dispatch of finished goods.
- To maintain the highest standards of customer service by immediately attending and resolving customer issues on product preparation before dispatch. 6. To coordinate with the marketing department in maintaining minimum and maximum level of finished goods in warehouse based on market demand and sales forecast.
- To ensure accuracy of product inventories against system records by conducting cycle counts on a periodic basis following appropriate guidelines released by accounting and audit departments.
- To Conduct regular cycle count as per established schedules and guidelines. Evaluates and analyzes inventory variance. Implements preventive countermeasures based on the result of inventory variance analysis.
- Immediately resolve inventory discrepancies in coordination with accounting department. Analyzes inventory variances per cycle count and provides immediate solution to significantly reduce the variance.
- Develops and effectively implements warehouse and inventory monitoring systems and procedures.
- Maintains complete production plan, inventory control and warehouse records and manuals.
- Ensures the integrity and completeness of all manufacturing and logistics records and manuals.
- Prepares and monitors budgets according to plan and ensures maximum utilization of manufacturing and logistics resources.
- Provides advice and support to other departments on production planning, inventory control and warehouse matters.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:PG Diploma - Any Specialization
ElectroMech Material Handling Systems (I) Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Not Provided
Contact Company:ElectroMech Material Handling Systems (I) Pvt Ltd